This weekend marks the official calendar start to summer and also marks the day to celebrate all the fathers in our lives. Are you looking for something to do this weekend in Indianapolis, IN? Starting this Friday, the Indianapolis Zoo has their Zoolapalooza Concert Series. It sounds like a great start to the Father’s Day weekend and summer!
Rock your way into the weekend with a lineup of live music every Friday night! The series features hits songs sung by some of Indy’s top bands that the whole family will love! The price of the concert is included with regular Zoo admission. The first concert is tomorrow, June 19th 5:30-8:30pm and continues through July 10th. In addition to the music there will also be:
- Food: Specialty food stations will have a new menu for purchase each night, Indianapolis Zoo has a full rundown of the menu
- Beverages: A full bar, featuring beer sampling from Sun King Brewery
- Activities: Kids will enjoy trying different instruments, seeing animal artifacts, and playing tic-tac-toe
- Animals: The animals will be on exhibit until 7pm
- Rides: Rides are available until 7pm
If you are traveling to Indianapolis, IN this summer to partake in some summertime fun and are interested in learning more about what this great city has to offer please contact an Indianapolis, IN real estate agent. We’d love to hear from you!
Rodney & Amanda Heard
Heard Real Estate Team