This weekend we celebrate the Fourth of July, one of the biggest events for summer fun. But don’t worry, the summer fun in Indianapolis doesn’t stop there. Are you looking for something to do this weekend in Indianapolis, IN outside of the Fourth festivities? The Indianapolis Zoo has their Zoolapalooza Concert Series which continues this Friday and the next. It sounds like a good time for all!
Rock your way into the weekend with a lineup of live music on Friday nights! The series features hits songs sung by some of Indy’s top bands that the whole family will love! The price of the concert is included with regular Zoo admission. The next concert is tomorrow, July 1st, 5:30-8:30pm and continues through July 8th. In addition to the music there will also be:
- Food: Specialty food stations will have a new menu for purchase each night, Indianapolis Zoo has a full rundown of the menu
- Beverages: A full bar, featuring beer sampling from Sun King and TwoDEEP Breweries
- Activities: Kids will enjoy trying different instruments, seeing animal artifacts, and playing tic-tac-toe
- Animals: The animals will be on exhibit until 7pm
- Rides: Rides are available until 7pm with a discount for zoo members
If you are traveling to Indianapolis, IN this summer to partake in some summertime fun and are interested in learning more about what this great city has to offer please contact an Indianapolis, IN real estate agent. We’d love to hear from you!
Rodney & Amanda Heard
Heard Real Estate Team